Sunday, June 30, 2013

Taboo in the world of small smart emerald

Jade is a lot of accumulation of knowledge, needs some luck even need the accumulation of knowledge, culture, precipitation, quality requirements, etc., but the most taboo cleverness. I just started playing Jade, do not understand anything, one older and one teacher from Hunan old teacher, to Burma 40 years, I think he is a good man and knowledge. So great respect for him. Began to introduce him to my time, I am also relatively common. While he read a few books, slowly pick up some very optimistic about their own stones, ask him, he always gave me analyze, most let me give up, I refused to accept quietly bought a few, and now look at yourself how really see? At that time he asked me to buy a stock, I do not know, does not seem to be grinding sand hull, a rub mouth.
       Wages was around 130, this is almost my two year's wages, I also see no use, just give me his analysis I believe, I remember when he said today, I can see this in the future is hard to say. I bite the bullet, put all the money out, he is also helping me thousands, bought, and then started to feel uneasy without him has been said so well, is not expensive, buy the wrong? Finally, he let me do a version, I do it at that time ice green. Now it seems like blue flavor. Slowly learned later that day that the teacher said I was not much fancy your mind, then trust me just let you buy. I later recalled countless excuses and indeed ready to give up, but eventually persevered. Get a mentor, get so much knowledge now that the rock is my favorite cherished....

No comments:

Post a Comment